It is currently Sun Nov 18, 2018 9:49 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: this is for chris
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 7:10 pm 

a little while ago you convinced me to buy a mini protos, it served me well for around 2 years , being my everyday flyer, until the pinions started going bad that is, I did everything I could to keep it flying and did eventually get a pinion that was ok, I guess I was spoiled but with it behaving itself I decided to go 6s and stretch it too, this worked out well but I felt like the power system was letting it down a little.
around about the same time a crashed warp 360 came up for sale in the helifreak forum, I bought it and fixed it up, cost me around $200 for everything and 2 weeks ago I maidened it. it flies better than the mini p hands down, is more stable and built like a tank , I would highly recommend getting rid of the mini p in favour of the warp, i'm glad I did,
Anthony
ps really liking the show ,very informative and entertaining, keeps me going at work... where's james?

Post subject: Re: this is for chris
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 6:17 am 

Hey Anthony! Glad you are liking the Warp. It's really a shame about the pinion situation for the Mini P, I really do like that heli. But mine's a wall hanger right now as well, awaiting a solution to the problem. :(
James is still around, and still flying. He's just got a lot going on so he only drops in once in a great while for a show.